Saturday, November 17, 2012

Red McCombs' Quote of the Day: "It's more of a thrill than I could ever have imagined" #usgp

“It's more of a thrill than I could ever have imagined. Having the opportunity to do something like this is beyond anything I ever would have dreamed of earlier in my life. That's why, until I draw my last breath, I will never shy away. I'll be looking for the next big opportunity every minute that God allows me to stay alive on this earth. I don't say that with any kind of greed or any kind of entitlement or anything like that; I'm just saying from the day we were born, we each have 24 hours a day until the last day that we live. The big issue is, ‘What have we done with it?'”

-          Circuit of the Americas investor and San Antonio billionaire Red McCombs.

No comments: