A juried art show and sale, the annual Pinnacle Hills Arts & Food Festival presents fine artists from across the USA in a street-festival atmosphere of art, music, food, and green living.
· The Pinnacle Hills Fine Art and Craft Show and Sale includes unique, handmade pieces in 15 categories that range from woodwork to photography, ceramics to wearable art, painting to jewelry, and other traditional and non-traditional forms of visual arts.
· In 2009, The Walton Arts Center Stage featured a full 21 hours of live music and entertainment by the region's most talented established and emerging artists.
· The Pinnacle Hills Food Festival showcases the region's best chefs and classic festival favorites.
· The Living It Green Expo village is located adjacent to the Pinnacle Hills Arts & Food Festival.
· Selected exhibitors promoting healthy lifestyles and nutrition, eco-friendly products and services, and outdoor living are featured in the Living It Green Expo village.
· Children's Art Activities provide kids with interactive arts education by nationally recognized arts and crafts instructors.
Admission and parking for the Pinnacle Hills Arts & Food Festival and the Living It Green Expo are always free to the public.