Earth Day 2010 marks the date that Stiel Direct LLC will formally adopt its new Green Marketing Initiatives. The overall goals of Stiel Direct LLC Green Marketing Initiative are to:
· Integrate green concepts, viewpoints and benefits into every marketing project.
· Inform associates and clients of green options and incentives that encourage and enable resource efficiency.
· Implement resource–efficient and green practices in the office environment.
· Promote and form coalitions with suppliers, staff, and clients to foster resource–efficient activities.
· Develop, implement and maintain green concepts and the green paradigm in interactions with our customers and their clients.
· Recognize, validate, and respond to concerns and priorities of our communities and stakeholders.
· Embrace and consider the interrelationships of sustainable business practices, smart growth, conservation, New Urbanism, and recycling/reuse.
· Maintain and promote awareness of trends in sustainability, eco-friendly business practices and economic development.
· Identify how the green philosophy can be employed in business and marketing activities of all types.
· Recognize and respond to obstacles—regulatory, zoning, building codes, costs, perceptions, lack of knowledge that can impede green practices.
· Inform customers and clients of the significance of LEED, Energy Star, and other rating systems.
Stiel Direct LLC produces the annual Pinnacle Hills Arts & Food Festival, and The Living It Green Expo, each which takes place every September on the weekend following Labor Day.