Here’s a list of places to recycle everything from used motor oil to dead batteries to TV's to plastic bottles, glass and paper-recycling options around in Benton County.
Typical items accepted include aluminum cans, glass, office paper, #1 & #2 plastics bottles, newspaper, and corrugated cardboard. These vary depending on the facility. There is usually no charge for dropping off recyclable items at these facilities. Contact the local facility for specific details on hours, etc.
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW):
These items include automotive products, pool chemicals, paint products, lawn & garden products, cleaning products, batteries, thermometers, florescent bulbs, etc. Items can be recycled at a local HHW collection center at no charge for household quantities. Quantity limitations will apply. For more information on Household Hazardous Waste, please visit the EPA website or Water Environment Federation website.
· Rogers - The Benton County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center, 2633 Laurel Circle (inside the Haz-M.E.R.T. complex). Phone (479) 621-9707.
· Siloam Springs (satellite facility) - Siloam Springs Recycling & Transfer Station, 1008 E. Ashley. Phone (479) 524-8512.
Other Special Waste Types
For information on disposing of special wastes such as TV's, printer cartridges, building materials, appliances or bulky items, please call Environmental Services at (479) 271-1083 for drop off locations and hours.
Recycling Pick-Up and Drives:
· Bella Vista - AARP Chapter 109, 400 Pinion Bluff Drive. Phone (479) 876-5343
· Bentonville - Bentonville Composting Facility, 2000 NW "A" Street. Phone (479) 271-5954
· Benton County Solid Waste District - 5702 Brookside Road, Bentonville (479)795-0751
· Lost Bridge - 1st Tuesday of each month from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.. Call the Benton County Solid Waste District for more information at (479) 795-0751.
· Pea Ridge - 293 S. Curtis Ave behind Emergency Services building. Call the Benton County Solid Waste District for additional information at (479) 795-0751.
· Rogers - Rogers Community Recycling Center, 315 W Olive. Phone (479) 621-1185
· Siloam Springs Recycling & Transfer Station, 1008 E. Ashley. Phone (479) 524-8512
· Bella Vista Allied Waste - (479) 855-4226
Hazardous Materials - HazMERTt - (479) 621-9707
Marck Recycling - 3507 N Arkansas. Phone (479) 878-1384
Roll Off Service - (479) 872-9098
Yard Waste, Lumber, and Trees
The Bentonville Composting Facility accepts leaves, grass clippings, brush and tree prunings no more than 10 inches in diameter or no longer than 6 feet in length and any type of clean untreated lumber, pallets, plywood and particle wood. This service is for Bentonville residents only.
The Benton County Solid Waste District accepts Green Waste from all citizens of Benton County for a fee of $8.00 per cubic yard. Material accepted includes grass clippings, leaves and branches no larger than 2” in diameter.
Benton County residents may take up to four passenger or light truck tires to a Waste Tire Collection center at no charge. More than four tires or tires other than passenger tires will have a charge.